Maybe she’s too young for you…if she can’t make any critical decisions like:
- Whether she will marry you now or tomorrow
- Whether she wants to have two kids or one
- Whether she wants to be a career woman or just a housewife
- Whether she wants to live in the village or town
- Whether she will use part of her money to support the home or not
- Whether she is old enough to make her decisions or stick to her parents’
- Whether she must choose the man she wants to marry or her parents must
- Whether to love you all the way or not
The list is so long…but the choice remains yours.
She can’t make the simplest of decisions?? Then maybe…
With marriage comes a lot of very critical decisions to make. Decisions in marriage, no matter how small, are no child’s play. It’s no place for “too young” folks. Being “too young for you” is not necessarily about age…but the mental ability to decide what one wants out of life and in a marriage.
Indecision is a big killer in marriage. Marriages are planned and that means loads of decision making. It’s not an “anything goes” affair.
So whether he or she is too young for you is a question you can’t avoid to ponder. Lol.
Mark Gadogbe (McApple)
PS: Like, Comment, Share…and Subscribe!